Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Morning Run

Keeping up with training while I'm away is going to be easier than I thought. For some reason, finding the will to suit up in temperatures in the pluses, with mountains for backdrop and fresh air to breathe [heavily] is much easier than in Toronto. Can't think why.

So today, I decided to check out a little trail I spotted from the road. I followed that around the Squamish Golf Course into the Garibaldi Highlands area. Not sure what was going on but I had a stitch to contend with -- suspect too much excitement -- so that kept me from venturing farther into the woods. That plus I was worried a cougar would get me.

Nonetheless I continued in good spirits. I ran past the bike shop (sigh), over the overpass and then into Brackendale to check out the bus stop for the days ahead. Then home again home again jiggity jig.

Tomorrow ... well tomorrow's a surprise and I don't want to jinx it, so cross your fingers.

Here's today:

No comments:

Post a Comment