Tuesday, January 19, 2010

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!


I'm very, very, super-duper pleased to announce an enhanced partnership with RPM for 2010. As I mentioned before, I've been a member of their 12-week base camp program for a number of years now. Mike and Daffyd do such a great job with it; if I had to point at one thing I do during the winter that helps me in the summer, I'd be madly gesturing to RPM. On top of regular, focused training, we also hear from special guests ranging from chiropractors to nutritionists.

This year, I've been invited to consider RPM "Training Headquarters". This Thursday, they're going to set me up for some power testing, which will be revisited throughout the season to make sure I'm on the right track. I'll also have some power based workouts to complete at the studio in addition to our regular twice-weekly sessions.

To keep up with strength training I tried their Gravity class, which I have also mentioned. On top of that, RPM has the perfect mix of free weights and core equipment to get my muscles firing and core stablized. As far as training is concerned, this is "home, sweet home."

2010 is going to be a great season, and I'm so excited to have RPM's support.

Learn more:
  • Find out what classes fit into your schedule.
  • RPM is located at 2109 Bloor Street West (on the west side of High Park)
  • Spin class is approximately $15, and Gravity $20, but you save by buying in bulk with the RPM Card System


1 comment:

  1. Kris,

    We're just as happy to be working with you. Blown away by your pilgrim's progress as a racer and looking forward to helping you build on a tremendous year last year.

    ReplyDelete