Thursday, September 5, 2013

Park City: Mountain Biking Oasis and IMBA Gold

Park City: IMBA GOLD

Earlier this summer I was invited to participate in a media tour of Park City, Utah. Apparently they have some mountain biking? Apparently no one talks about it?

That is until now at least. The riding there is next-level and honestly, I don't think I've stopped talking about it since I got back. Soulful singletrack in a town that just loves all things cycling. Add a touch of old-timey history, some free community events, a happenin' nightlife and of course Park Citizens themselves and you have an amazing recipe for a good time. To get started booking your adventure, I'd start with White Pine Touring and Park City Lodging. (Tell them I sent you!)

Need more convincing? IMBA (the International Mountain Biking Association) beat me to my observations and designated Park City its first and only gold-ranked ride centre in the world. A little birdie told me that there is soon to be a Canadian ride centre added to the list so let's keep our eyes and ears peeled for that good news!

Meanwhile, hope you'll take a moment to check out my story on RidingFeelsGood.com Thanks to everyone who has already "liked" and shared it -- much appreciated!

Mountain Biking Park City Utah
http://www.ridingfeelsgood.com/the-worlds-first-gold%C2%AD%E2%80%90level-imba-ride-centre-park-city-utah/





No comments:

Post a Comment