Monday, September 16, 2013

On the Eve of Interbike


It's a lovely day when you're packing up your suitcase for your first trip to Vegas! I'm super excited to be helping out the gentlemen at the Focus Bikes booth (number 6010 if you want to stop by) until Saturday at Interbike.

I've been impressed so far with how connected I feel already to the whole spectacle thanks to the numerous apps, emails, "show planner" and "connections" resources the show provides. It's also pretty amazing how many of my new friends here in SoCal are going to be there (or are there already for "Outerbike.")

For those that don't know, Interbike is North America's largest trade show for bike industry folks. Held every year in Las Vegas, it also features a big outdoor demo at Bootleg Canyon and of course Cross Vegas, the famous cyclocross race (if you're into that sort of thing).

Stay tuned for my first impressions of Las Vegas through social media and I'll be sure to post a summary of the whole crazy time. Til then, I'm off to roll the dice. If you're in town, be sure to look me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment