This year, since I have been a lazy, H1N1 afflicted couch potato, I guess we'll call it the kick-off to 2010.
If you're interested in lining up on Sunday, here are the details:
- Day of registration fee: $50 in cash or credit (no cheques!)
- Location: Mansfield, 40km of no-laps single track! Never the same trail twice, folks!
- Start time: 10am, in two waves
- Extra incentive: Chili feed included in your entry fee (with BROWNIE!)
So let me paint you a picture ...
- 2004 - I raced, bare arms and knee warmers
- 2005 and 2006 - I didn't race but I think it was wet and cold
- 2007 - I raced, and it was more than ten degrees out and sunny
- 2008 - I sold my bike and didn't race ... it was a suffer fest pushing through unrideable fresh snow.
- 2009 - Planning on showing up (especially now that I've posted it) and the forecast is looking like a repeat of '07.
Hope lots of ladies come out (KK ... I'm talking to you!!)